Friday, March 3, 2017

March inspiration - Crece T

And just like that ....its March!!!
 
Hello everyone, Crece here on this lovely day to share with you some of the projects I have created using the awesome Scrapmatts Chipboard and Stencils.
 
The first project is my new DT canvas. When Sofie and Andrew go around Australia to the craft shows, they love to display all the fantastic creations the DT have designed on a canvas.
 
 
Unique
 
If you cant already tell my favourite colours are blue and teal...I created this canvas to show my style of mixed media using some laces, a zipper, muslin and of course Scrapmatts Chipboard!!
 
 
And some close ups....
 
 
 
 

 

Scrapmatts Chipboard Used:

CB1166 Assorted Words 29 (Unique)
CB1158 Butterflies 20
CB1107 Clocks 08
CB2021 Vines 02
CB5124 Hexagon Mesh 03
CB1003 Flourishes 04

Stencil

ST1003 Stencil Sticks


My next 2 projects are beach themed...
I used the 2 different sized Ship's Wheel trays.





Shaker Wheel

 
I wanted to make this Ship's Wheel like a shaker card.
For this project I used Stampendous Shabby Blue embossing powder to colour the Ship's wheel tray.
  I then found a lovely quote on some Kaisercraft paper and used that as the base.
 I then added some small coloured beads and a little gold embossed sea star from CB1226 Marine Life 01
I then cut some acetate to fit ontop of the top layer of the tray.
To tidy up I placed some pearls along the edge to cover up the glue I used to stick the acetate down and then finished it off by using chunky Gold embossing powder to emboss the anchor from CB6065 Nautical Designs 02
For this project I used Stampendous Shabby Blue embossing powder to colour the Ship's wheel tray.


Life is a Journey

 
I absolutely love how this turned out. Its a photo of my 2 boys from our last camping trip to Bundaberg.
I used the larger sized Ship's Wheel tray for this project and again coloured it using the Shabby Blue embossing powder by Stampendous.


  

The other Scrapmatts chipboard used on this project are...
CB1226 Marine Life 01
CB6062 Shells 02
CB6065 Nautical Designs 02
CB1221 Nautical Designs 04
CB5099 Grass 01
CB6115 Assorted Words 28 (life)

Thanks for stopping by, hope you get some time to create this weekend. Please upload your Scrapmatts projects to our gallery on the Ning Site HERE. The DT love seeing your projects.
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Crece, these creations are so beautiful.. I love your canvas, pretty colors and love the textures, and the nautical wheels look fantastic... (and it was so lovely to meet you at the show in Toowoomba too!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning I love both, the textures and the colours are stunning...
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The canvas is superb Crece - I'm a bit of a blue bird too, so your project really appeals to me. I'm inspired by the use of the Ship's Wheels, especially this one with your boys. Brilliant work :D

    ReplyDelete