Saturday, April 1, 2017

Welcome to April!



........and BAM!!!
 Just like that it's April!
Hello dear friends of Scrapmatts.
Kim here to kick of April with a few creations.
The first is a very special card created for a special young couple who begin life as husband & wife, today!


 Wishing Keira & Zac a lifetime of happiness and I hope you both have a truly wonderful day!


I kept the design quite simple. 
Scrapmatts products used

The next 2 projects are from last months Guest Designer spot over at

The first layout was for Case File #225 
 


[Time to Fly]
 Loved creating this layout using the awesome prompts created by CSI along with the wonderful sketch!
Our middle daughter, Madison has started at university this year.....Time for her to fly on her own now.

 Scrapmatts Products Used

 My last share is my layout for Case File #226

[Love is Homemade]
This layout is of my two gorgeous grandsons, Flynn & Angus.

I truly adored the visual prompt for this Case File and I used it as my inspiration.

Scrapmatts Products Used;

Thank you so much for stopping by be sure to check back
 here in a couple of days and see what the other Design Team members have been creating.

Kim Ewins 
 




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating Kim, gorgeous tag, and lovely layouts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always inspirational Kim. You are creating for significant life changes, weddings, births and flying the nest. Fantastic work, especially love the elegance of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim as always fantastic work, I really love the stencil work on your card it's stunning!!!
    Also love both your layouts too xxx

    ReplyDelete