Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Boho Dreams

Boho Dreamcatcher.

Hello and Welcome
I hope your April has been a creative one.

This month I have created a dreamcatcher and a layout using Scrapmatts products.
 
Lets start with the Dreamcatcher.
I used the beautiful Indigo Skies range from Kaisercraft. 
I actually completed this Dreamcatcher for their challenge last month.

This is the front and back of my dream catcher.
Front View

The butterflies are cut from the Indigo Skies Paper Collection. I fussy cut them from the sheet.
Chipboard used is from Scrapmatts.
Flowers are from 49 and Market, Kaisercraft, Green Tara and my own stash.
The metal butterfly is from Finnabair.
Tags are from Kaisercraft's Off the Wall Collectables.
Polaroid frame is from Kmart's craft section.
The paint swatches are from Bunnings. I picked them up for another challenge but they worked perfectly as the background colour for my photo mat.

Back View


Again I have embellished with butterflies from Indigo Skies
Chipboard is from Scrapmatts
The Polaroid frame is from the Off the Wall collectables
Words are from the Barcode.
                      Dreamcatcher is spray painted with Silver pressure pack can.                           
I have added buttons and metal embellishments from my own stash.

Scrapmatts products used


 
************************
I am working on a process video for this project and I will load it to my blog as soon as its done.
************************

 Precious Layout

I have used the new Sage and Grace from Kaisercraft.
The colours are so beautiful. 

 Here I have used the Roses CB2023 Stem and then I have embellished with the collectables and a Green Tara flower.
I have used versa ink Umber to colour the chipboard.


I have used the butterfly stencil here with some texture paste.
I have sprayed the layout with Tattered Angels Creme de Chocolat


 The word is from the Assorted words 07 - CB6071
I have coloured with the Umber ink.
I have stamped the layout with Pinecone ink using the Botanical stamp from Kaisercraft.

Here are the products I have used for this layout.









Thanks for stopping by and please leave me comment below with your thoughts.
Make sure you check out the other great designers as well

***************

Til next time
Happy Creating
Dream*Create*Inspire
JD

4 comments:

  1. Two beautiful and intricate projects Jodie. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow the dream catcher looks amazing and your layout is sooo pretty! love all the Scrapmatts you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Jodie, I the dreamcatcher is a lovely blue, the layout show some awesome chippies...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete