Sunday, November 12, 2017

November creating with Helen - A Baby Boy's layout and a Christmas card/box

Hello and welcome back to Scrapmatts.
It's Helen with you today.

First I'm sharing a layout featuring a photo of one of my Grandsons 
who is now almost seven.  The years have flown by.
To begin, I used a Scrapmatts brick stencil on the back ground - ST9024 A5 
I've used a Crate Paper collection, "Cool kid" 
The chipboard circle was painted with Tim Holtz Ozide, "Fossilized amber"
CB 5140 String Circles 04
The title is from CB6113 Scrap Words 32
The Gears were already painted black, CB1072

The sketch which inspired my page is by Laura Whitaker - thank you Laura.


Next up is a Christmas easel card with a drawer, which holds a few chocolates.
I think it would make a lovely Teacher's gift at the end of the year.
The chipboard garland was painted with Twinkling H2O's
CB5164 Holly 05
The chipboard pieces were embossed in gold, they are:-
CB6111 Assorted Words 27
CB6081 Christmas Stars 02
CB1229 Chains 02  
I used Nuvo Mousse through a stencil to create additional stars

Did you know you can order direct from Scrapmatts?
CLICK HERE to see the amazing range.

Thanks for calling in.  I love it when you leave a comment and 
so appreciate you taking the time to do that.  Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating Helen, such an adorable layout and love your Christmas gift ideas and great use of Scrapmatts products too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. Great little Christmas gift. Love the use of all the chippy.

    ReplyDelete