Wednesday, February 21, 2018



Good morning,

Today I share with you a layout and 3D card.

I have to say the white chipboards are my favourite to use, I love how they looks when you start shading them with inks and embellishing them with glitter.

Since we are in our last few days of Summer, I thought I would use some 49 &Market papers along with these lovely chipboards.


Shells O2



 Twigs


 Nautical
http://papertoleaustralia.com/cb1221-nautical-designs-04

This is a 3D card I created full details of product use will be on my blog.




It was a little hard to photograph this card, however I have used the little leaf sprays from the chipboard piece below.  I have used Distress Oxide to colour them.



Wildflowers O2 Chipboard




Thats all from me this, month.  I hope you have enjoyed my projects.

See you next time!!!



1 comment: